The only thing that bothered me about this was the fact that now the
prototype in the calling program is named autocomp and the prototype in the
CALLPed program is SALAUTO2, but I guess they will be OK because the calling
program has the EXTPROC keyword?

Joel R. Cochran
Director of Internet Services
VamaNet.com