One more note:

In order to get this to compile, I had to change the name in the CALLPed
module to reflect the EXTPROC name on the calling Prototype like so (note
the >>>):

In the calling program:

d autocomp        pr                  extpgm('SALAUTO2')
d sbrecn                         7  0
d sbstry                         3
d sbfrpr                         8  0
d sbtopr                         8  0