  • Subject: Re: Midrange expertise on non-midrange stuff
  • From: "Charly Jones" <charly301@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 16:45:03

>And how do you feel about the volume of
>non-technical postings on this list?

I think there are _way_ too many non-technical postings
on this list...

If another list were created to hold all the shoot-the-breeze stuff, I could
spend less time
deleting postings from this list.

Charly

----------------------------
Sanders Sauls for President!

For their next act, they'll no doubt be buying a firewall running under NT,
which makes about as much sense as building a prison out of meringue.  --
Tanuki

Charly Jones
253 851-9876
Gig Harbor Washington

---------------------
DISCLAIMER

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily the company.  This email and any files
transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which
may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the
Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain material protected by attorney-client
privilige.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.