  • Subject: RE: Ops Console (was RE:full sys
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:54:00 -0400

>if we have to reboot the PC ...

I'm presuming this is a WINDOWS issue?  As in, Windows always requires a
reboot after being up x number of days (if it ever makes it that far)?

Could this be resolved by a scheduled weekly procedure whereby someone at the
remote location reboots the PC and "reloads" Ops Console.  Or is it more than
that?

Obviously, I can't afford to lose access if I'm in the middle of a cume PTF
apply and the AS/400 is 2000 miles away.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952