Re: change management system

fixed

>> We are in need of a change management system, any suggestions?

The first place you should look to find a comprehensive list of AS/400 change
management system is in the Tools Network. See the following URL for the base
list, and click on individual entries to get additional information about each
tool:

http://www.as400.ibm.com/developer/tools/sysm.html#group2

Without knowing more about your needs, it is impossible to recommend one
particular tool set over another. After all, we all know the correct answer to
any tools related question is "It depends..."

Janet Krueger
Andrews Consulting Group

+---