  • Subject: FW: Heart Warming Advertising(please read)
  • From: <ksummers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:02:38 -0800

The clients I work for want to see the people they are paying hourly rates
to.  I rarely get to do an off-site gig and I -don't- do fixed bid work
(where off-site is common).

I think that software houses might have a lot of use for off-shore people,
and I know a few who have come "on-shore" for the $$, but I think the threat
is still small enough that I will only worry myself to sleep one night a
week.