  • Subject: RE: Heart Warming Advertising(please read)
  • From: Vijosh A <VijoshA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 08:42:05 +0400

James ,

Your comments were absolutely okay. Since you have mentioned that you have
only worked with US Programmers,  I wanted to give you an idea of the
happenings in our part of the world.

I agree with you that, outsourcing code is cost effective. Only point I was
trying to make was that, quality is the prime factor and cost effectiveness
only comes next. So outsourcing takes place because there is quality and
cost effectiveness.

Cheers
Vijosh A
Senior Consultant