Re: Same field names

fixed

John,

I think the way we code files in AS/400 it's easy to maintain if you have
different names for the same field in different files.
This way you also come to know the file from which the values are populated in
that field otherwise you have to use clumsy dot(.) notation like file.field etc.

Thanks,
Rajeev.

+---