  • Subject: Re: QtmmSendMail - Send Mail API
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:01:14 -0400

Rob watch the codepage on the copy to stream file.
CPYTOSTMF FROMMBR('/qsys.lib/LIBRARY.lib/qclsrc.file/SRCMBR.mbr')
TOSTMF('/as400/testifs.txt') STMFOPT(*REPLACE) STMFCODPAG(437)

When I did it this way I was able to open the file with notepad.

Bryan Dietz
3X Corp.

Rob Berendt <rob@dekko.com> on 08/12/98 12:38:32 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@MIDRANGE.COM