  • Subject: RE: QtmmSendMail - Send Mail API
  • From: "Pytel, Alexei" <pytela1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:18:40 +0100

CPYTOSTMF will convert your text data in ASCII code page, which system
thinks is equivalent to EBCDIC code page you use on AS/400. This may
sometimes be not what you expect.
You may find what code page was used for your stream file, taking option
8 from WRKLNK command.
If you actually use different code page on your PC, then you will see
garbage.

You may force CPYTOSTMF command to use a specific code page for stream
file using STMFCODPAG parameter.

    Best regards,

          Alexei Pytel