  • Subject: Re: Older solution
  • From: Patrick Townsend <townsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 14:17:37 -0700

Pat,

You can override the display file to a data queue (see the OVRDSPF
command). Then in your program read the data queue before you read the
display file. The system will put a special message in the data queue
when the user has pressed Enter or any other function key. If there is
no user input your receive of the data queue will time out and you can
refresh the display.

Patrick

--

Patrick Townsend                       mailto:townsend@patownsend.com