Re:RPG on other platforms

  • Subject: Re:RPG on other platforms
  • From: Buck Calabro <mcalabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:54:43 -0500

fixed

>In an earlier posting, you mentioned looking at the PAG.
>What's the easiest way to do this?

Dave,
        Hmmmm.  That's an easy question with an answer you won't like.
The PAG is essentially the job's working storage.  You can see the PAG
sizes with the performance monitor tool DSPACCGRP.  I don't think you
can easily look at the specific *contents* of the PAG; i.e. you can't look
at the contents of variable CUSTNO for job 123456/QPADEV0001/BUCK.
I haven't personally used performance tools in a while, so your mileage
may vary...  I'm *very* sure that there are others on the list who can
give you a better answer.

Like I said, I'm not sure you like the answer... What specifically are
you looking to find?

Buck Calabro
Commsoft, Albany, NY

+---