• Subject: Remote IPDS printing
  • From: "Denis Robitaille" <DRobitaille@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:05:14 -0500

Hello all

We have 2 sites, one at v3r2 and one at v3r7. They are connected via a X25
line. On the v3r2 system, we configured a remote outq to transfer spool
automatically to the v3r7 system. It works very well. Now, we also want to
transfer spool with overlay. On the v3r7 machine, we have an HP laser printer
configured so we can prints *IPDS stream. If we generate a spool with overlay
on that machine, it prints ok. But if we generate it on the v3r2 system and put
it on the remote outq, it does not transfer.

Any idea?

Denis Robitaille
Cascades Inc.