Gerald asks: "Do I want QCMN and QSYSWRK to run out of the base pool?  I
was not
concerned about them running out of BASE when there was just a few jobs
in each, but now I have over 50 jobs in QCMN, 25 jobs in QSYSWRK.

Should I put these subsystems in a *shrpool?"
The rule to follow is and has been since Doug Anderson's days.  Only put
like jobs in the same subsystem pool.  QSYSWRK & QCMN do NOT have similar
kinds jobs.  If you want to use a shared pool fine but I would use one for
each and make sure that the pool has enough memory.

Peter H. O'Connor
PAE Inc.
7 Riverway Rd.
Salem, MA 01970-5343