  • Subject: RE: Win95 - CA/400 session limit
  • From: Hans Boldt <boldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:25:53 -0500

Hi Chris!  I couldn't agree more with your arguments!
I've been watching this debate for years now with great
interest.  Recently, I bought a new computer for home
that came pre-installed with WNT.  I thought, okay, it
can't be as bad as some people say, so why not give it
a try.  So, in the weeks before delivery, I read what I could
about it.  The result of that reading was that WNT only
stayed on for a day before being replaced by OS/2!  (It
would have been sooner, but the computer came the
same day as my bowling night!)

My question for Windows users is this:  When your
Windows system goes down, what severity do you
put on the APAR report to Microsoft?

Hans Boldt, ILE RPG Development, IBM Toronto Lab, boldt@ca.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Hans Boldt/Toronto/IBM on 98-02-18 08:04

owner-midrange-l@midrange.com on 98-02-18 04:17:20