Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit

  • Subject: Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit
  • From: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:32:23 -0500

fixed

> Windows is a disappointing product. It isn't the "root of all evil" and I
> don't recall anyone saying so. I can only feel that the reason people seem
> to enjoy Windows 95 so much is that they come from Windows 3.1. If I grew
> up in Beirut, I would probably enjoy the quiet life of East L.A.

That was well put. And probably accurate. <g>

It has been mentioned more than once that people put up with Windows
crashes because they don't know any better.  They think that's normal
behavior for computers.  Well it's not.  It's only normal behavior for
Windows.  This is not meant to start a flame war, but I don't even
consider Win95 an OS.  I consider it a shell over DOS 7.0.  We put up
with it "because."

--
-Jeff

jlcrosby@fwi.com