• Subject: Re: CAw95 tcp/ip message CWBLM0006 (license system not available (?) )
  • From: "Eduard van den Braken" <eduard.van.den.braken@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 00:19:44 +0100

You also need to start your host servers  ==STRHOSTSVR *ALL==
If you stop TCPIP and RESTART it, also restart the hostservers

If you put the STRHOSTSVR command in your startup program, take a little delay between startting TCP/IP and the STRHOSTSVR command.
DLYJOB 150

This worked for me

Groetjes (Greetings)

Name: Eduard van den Braken