Re: "Webulating" RPG

fixed

on 02/11/98at 01:43 PM,  our friend Jon Paris <paris@ca.ibm.com> said:

>As part of the process, I'm asking you folks for your comments on the
>usefulness of such a tool to you.  We've heard from a number of Business
>Partners who are excited by it, now we'd like to hear from some more of
>our leading users.

Its exciting. It really is. But it doesn't answer the questions I get from
users and clients all of the time.  Their interest always translates to
point and click Query/400.  They want that, and they feel it is a
reasonable request, and do-able by IBM with out a lot of effort.  Frankly
I think they are right.