The user is running a CISC box. I'll get the specific model, and post it.
Yes, he runs numerous data transfers and queries to build the transfers for
continuous number crunching to be sure they are losing money on a batch.
The Win 95 is the first one they have set up. All predecessors are Win 3.1,
which have had no problems going beyond 3 sessions. This was the first test
before rolling out Win 95 to other workstations. [Yes, I know what date it
is.]
I, too, suspect the Netware for SAA, but I am dumbfounded as to why the Win 95
machine would behave differently that the Win 3.1. I'll get more information
,and get back to you.

In a message dated 98-02-02 23:14:27 EST, cotess@data-io.com (Cotes, Steven)