Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit

  • Subject: Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit
  • From: Dave Mahadevan <mahadevan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 12:54:28 -0500

fixed

Bob Crothers wrote:

> A mystery from Redmond?  When your AS/400 based application
> software blows up, do you blame IBM?  Why do you blame Microsoft
> for CAWin?
>
> Your windows machine crashes on a regular basis?  Remove CAWin
> and see how often it crashes.
>
> I think this mystery originates in Rochester MN.
>
> Bob

I absolutely agree with your sentiments.  It seems MS has become a whipping boy
for everybody's problem.  CA locks up your pc more often than any other network
(NT, Netware, Banyan etc.).  For those of you who are going to jump and scream
that IBM never does no wrong.. remember..
1.  Freeze on shut down screen?
2.  Password cache forgets after a safe boot?
3.  Mysterious attribute problem in 5250?
4.  Unable to load TCP/IP stack on connecting?

we can go on and on..  get on IBM's case...and give Redmond a break..

--
Thank You.

Regards

Dave Mahadevan.. mailto:mahadevan@fuse.net