• Subject: Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit
  • From: DAsmussen@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:36:11 EST

Eric,

> 4 sessions?  Can one user efficiently utilize 4 sessions?  It seems
>  excessive.

I regularly use 7 on my home system via NetSoft running NT/Workstation.  Two
workstations for the "development" box, one for each of two "production"
boxes, and a printer session for each box.

Your mileage may vary...

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-Mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." --
Sir Winston Churchill
+---