On Sat, 6 Sep 1997 21:42:54 -0500, Bob Cozzi <BobCozzi@ibm.net> wrote:

>they have a very good selling book on AS/400. "The AS/400 Owner's Manual"

I have this one. Yes, this is an indispensible guide, though it could
have been edited and proof-checked better... This book and AS/400
Power Tips & Techniques form the guides I turn to when I'd rather not
read the IBM manuals.

I need to clarify a thing... I'm looking for a book I could lend to a
new employee, say, familiar with PCs but with no knowledge of AS/400
systems. How to convert their knowledge of PCs to AS/400.

>NEWS/400 also has a beginner book, but I don't know if the last update is
>in this decade.

I'll check this out also.

 - lg - who considers himself an intermediate AS/400 person

--
A book: ...turn a page, read, read, read, read...
Television: ...click, watch, watch, watch, watch...