From: <DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Help with user exits

You are sending this to the THREAD?!?!? Expect to get bombarded!

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA 15501

"Sansi, Jim"
<jsansi@xxxxxxxxx
om> To
Sent by: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion"
mapics-l-bounces@ <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
midrange.com cc

Subject
07/12/2007 01:01 Re: [MAPICS-L] Help with user exits
PM

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

This is a test...please respond back once u receive this email..thx