It is in the user exit UMBSPF2R. It is in the Activate Process Group Exits of
COM.
Willie..

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:50 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Help with user exits

Where are you seeing that is supplies that info?? I only see it supplying
company#, container code, container #, & packing list format

"Willie J. Moore" <WJMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/12/2007 12:27 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Help with user exits

I am trying to use user exit 'UMBSPF2R' and new to using User Exits.
I have inserted my code and got it to compile. Have also activated the
user exit in Mapics. I am looking for the 'Company#, 'Internal header',
'order #' and 'Shipment Header'. Which this user exit shows it supplies.
The data that I am looking for should be 01, 1, 201 and 10 (this no
increases by 1 for each run). But I only get the company# and an order#
like this '7431'(this number increases by 10 each time I run the
shipment). I do not see the 'Internal header or Shipment header with any
data in them.
Also when I do create a shipment a screen displays (UMBSHP6I) which is
'EXIT: Process Ship Order Item' with the correct data displayed. I do not
know how this one got activated.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. This is all new to me.
Thanks,
William Moore
California Fine Wire
805-489-5352