Hello all,
Has anyone implemented Single Sign-On with Kerberos on their iSeries
with MAPICS?
I'm still learning about it myself so I don't have any specific
questions at this time.  I'm just on the lookout for landmines.
My client primarily uses the AS/400 for MAPICS and queries against the
MAPICS DB.  They use their Windows network for everything else.
I think I'm concerned about PM+C, Browser, PDM+ and PM.
Also, I'm finding very little information about the impact on regular
old green screen emulation.
And... We have (of course) SOX concerns as well.
If anyone here has any experiences, I'd like to hear about them.
Christopher Wyatt
Agility, Inc.
(440) 546-9290 x3008