1099's with IFM

fixed

Good afternoon.

We are trying to implement 1099's with IFM and have documentation from E-Info
titled "1099 processing for XAR6 and higher".   We have followed the steps
outlined in the documentation and evidently there is a step that we must be
missing.

Has anyone used 1099's with IFM and if they have would they be so kind to send
me information on how you did it?

Thank you,
Candy Hein