Re: Client / server development

fixed

We're using Java/J2EE and using Tomcat as the webserver running on a PC
server.
The IDE we use is RAD 6.0 (WDSc) and database access is through JDBC.
We're planning on switching to WebSphere Express on the iSeries as the
webserver if the performance is OK.

Ron Hankey - CPIM
iSeries/MAPICS Global Manager

David wrote:
Anyone doing much client-server development using the MAPICS databases?
<SNIP>