Re: Installing MAPICs on your shopfloor AS/400

fixed

What you will need to do is split the licenses between the machines.
Say you have purchased 100 concurrent user licenses, you could have
40 licenses on one serial number, 40 on a different serial number and 20
on still another serial number.

We have 2 machines and have split our concurrent licenses between them.

We use a Wintel based shop floor control system.

Ron

Chris wrote:
<SNIP>
My understanding is that since I am
using concurrent users I could have MAPICS installed on as many AS/400s as

I want.
<SNIP>