Install of MAPICS

fixed

Really dumb question,  how do I install from original CD's? I have version
6.0 and need to install onto a new box. What command do use to initiate?
Also, any hints tip or tricks on doing this?  My old (production) box is
V4R4, MAPICS Ver 6. PTF 2426, New Box is V5R3, want to go live with latest
PTF level that is "safe".  Any suggestions???

Lloyd H. Degnon
I.S. Manager
AmPro Computers, Inc.
5215 Hellyer Ave.