From: meyno [mailto:meyno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 7:53 AM
Subject: Question Re: Browser response time.

We are using Browser 6.0 and have a 720, with cpw of 420.  (#2062)

If I upgrade my CPW to 810 (#2063) or 1600 (#2064) and not doing any other
hardware upgrade,  Will my Browser response time improve?

I'm doing a lot of other stuff to improve response time, but will the above
do the job.

Do I stay in the P10 group?