This prints the screen to your printer using the Windows API's GDI calls,
so it works with whichever print drivers you have installed, as long as
they're capable of printing a bitmap.

Well now that its compiled and I moved those extra libs into my path, tn5250 is running. However I've bumped into another problem :-)

If I try to print I get the error "StartDoc() ended in error". Looking at the source this is when the call to StartDoc() fails. I added in a call to GetLastError, and it comes back as error 3003. Looking this error code up at msdn it says "A StartDocPrinter call was not issued.". Looking at the source I don't see a call to that function. Should there be one? I won't claim to know anything, but if StartDocPrinter isn't needed, any ideas why I get this error?

Steven Kurylo