Stupid question

fixed

Stoopid question:

Is there a way to change the shape of the cursor in the console version of
tn5250? Now it's a blinking underline...my users complain it's hard to see.

TIA.

Chad

--
Can a woman forget the baby she holds to her breast? Can she withhold compassion
from the child she has borne? Even if mothers were to forget, I could never