Stoopid question:

Is there a way to change the shape of the cursor in the console version of
tn5250? Now it's a blinking users complain it's hard to see.

Can a woman forget the baby she holds to her breast? Can she withhold compassion
from the child she has borne? Even if mothers were to forget, I could never
forget you!  Look, I have inscribed your name on my palms, your walls are
constantly before me.  Isaiah 49:15-16