Open source software, license, and java class header

fixed

Hi
Is there some place where i can get information about
what i need to add in my source code, when using open
source projects,
For example if i am using JT400, which is open source,
do i have to add anything to all my java source.
Is there any website or some thing for help

Ashish

A$HI$H

Be a better friend, newshound, and