Hello,

How many ways i have to connect, my java app that run on windows to Db2 data
in a System iseries ?

In my officce we have a Iseries I5 and i a have a application that run in
windows envoirnment, and connect directly to I5 database( Using JT400.jar )
to consult several information. Works Fine :)

But, my supervisor tell me ( for security reasons )to try find out another
way to access the information in database. There Is other way ? Someone, in
other forum tell about to use ISF , can someone explain me if there is
other ways to access to the database data?

best regards

Luis Claudio
+244 923416616