Re: Dumb library list question?

fixed

David Gibbs wrote:
Joe Pluta wrote:
The first thing I'd do is dump the system value "java.library.path" to see what your library list really is, just to be sure that's really the problem.

Hadn't checked that before ... but the java.library.path property does contain the library my data area is in.

david

Yeah, that's why I think your issue is the QZRCSRVS job and I don't know how to set the library list for that job without explicitly setting it. You could monkey around with the job description that is sued to invoke the job, but that's got some built-in fragility if you ever want to have more than two environments.

Joe