David Gibbs wrote:
Is there something I need to do so the JVM picks up the library list of the job I'm invoking it from?
I always call an initial program to set my library list; that's my comfort zone. To set the library list for the JVM, I *think* you need to set an environment variable ... let me check ... okay this talks about the various ways to set the JNI library path:

My only concern is whether that actually translates to the QZRCSRVS job that will be servicing your JT400 requests. Remember, the JVM doesn't actually do this stuff; it passes the request off to the QZRCSRVS job. That's why I always run an initial library list program; that works.