Re: Questions on "Calling PC Commands from RPG" article

fixed

On 10/26/05, Kelly Cookson <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How you would trigger the Java program to run on the PC is something I'd
> be interested in knowing, too.
>
> What kind of command do you want to execute on the PC? A DOS command? If
> you just want to work with files on the PC, the Java program itself might be
> able to do what you want.

So as not to repeat a lot that is already covered in the article, I would
refer you to the original article at http://tinyurl.com/dcahd.

The type of commands I am looking to run are not DOS commands but, rather,
anything you might run in the "Run" window (Start menu, Run *or*
<WindowsKey-R>). My intentions are, among other things, to use the mailto:
aaa@xxxxxxx "command". Once I fugure that one out, the rest is candy.

TIA, Dan