Keith --

You might want to check QUTCOFFSET as well. It's supposed to be set to
the offset from GMT so in your case that would be
+1.  QTIME is supposed to be set to the local time and QUTCOFFSET to the
current GMT offset.  I think this could fix your problem.

You'll need to remember to change QUTCOFFSET back to zero when you go
off of Summer Time.

Also, I'm not sure what else this will affect.  The Work Management book
says it's used for intersystem time reconciliation but I'm not sure who
else your 400 is connected to.

If you have a test box available, it might be worth fiddling with.

Gary