6.5.4 view corruption

fixed

I have noticed that since I went to Domino release 6.5.4 (on the iSeries
V5R2) I have had a lot of view corruption. Have any of you had this issue?
Do any of you know of an enterprise fix for this? It is easy to fix this
when a single user complains but it seems like this is happening way to
much and consuming a lot of my time that could be spent elsewhere. I did
not have this issue with any other release of Domino.

Thanks,
Scott Reece
System Administrator
City of Bend
sreece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office - 541-388-4426
Pager - 541-318-7680

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you
in life. "  --JFK