Hi Muirann,

Please try the following:
1) Shitdown all CODE processes (including the Communication Daemon)
2) signon to the host using your emulator of choice
3) issue the following command   WRKOBJ *LIBL/STRCODE OBJTYPE(*USRSPC)
4) Delete all objects found
5) Try CODE again.

Thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab