Hi,

Wondering if anybody else has had this problem... We've being using Code/400 clients (Websphere Development Tools for ISeries V5.1, service pack 5) for the last few months. Our ISeries was at V4R5M0. We recently upgraded to V5R2 of OS/400 and Code won't work any more!! I can see the following error in the joblog of the client connection coming through when an attempt is made to verify or compile a program:

Client request - run program *LIBL/QSYRUSRI.
Client request - run program *LIBL/EVFDSPCH.
Ownership of object VDEEXECUTE in LAGANKCD type *USRSPC changed.
Pointer addresses object type not valid for this operation.
SBMCODEJOB CMD(CRTRPGPGM SRCFILE(ICISRC/QRPGSRC) SRCMBR(£BCLO)
PGM(ICISRC/
£BCLO) OPTION(*SRCDBG) ) NOTIFY(*YES) SERVER(AS400DUB)
2>> SBMJOB CMD(CALL QDEVTOOLS/EVFCFDBK PARM('285' 'Y' 'AS400DUB' 'CRTRPGPGM
PG
M(ICISRC/£BCLO) SRCFILE(ICISRC/QRPGSRC) SRCMBR(£BCLO)
OPTION(*SRCDBG)')) J
OBD(*USRPRF) JOBQ(*JOBD)  JOB(£BCLO)
Pointer not set for location referenced.

Which would imply that there is a missing object or something on the 400.
If I manually run the above command
from a standard green screen session it submits and compiles fine!!!

I may have to go down the WDSC route, but that doesn't appear to run on
NT!!!(our desktops are still running NT). I'm snookered here!  Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Muireann