Phil,

I recently had the need to edit C source in a *STMF.  In CODE (WDTS 5.1),
the support to browse, open, and save to an IFS file is ungainly.  Is this
better in the new lpex editor?  Does the editor allow you to select which OS
version to edit for?  Does the compile options allow for selecting which
release the OS is on? (not just tgtrls, but the actual command. This is
really important for C because the CRTCMOD command between V4R5 and V5R1 is
very different.)

Phil G.