For whatever its worth Phil, I'd add my experience and dread.  Jeff's
comments go only part way with the problem.  I had Code/400 up and working
and liked it and used it.  Along came a new version and suddenly I lost the
Help. A day or two was lost trying to figure out the solution but I never
did get it working.  When the next version came along I decided I'd do the
upgrade and see if Help came back.  It didn't, but response time got worse
and stability plummeted.

Since then I haven't dared anymore upgrades  -  it is just too expensive.
Probably your paycheck comes along every week whether you can do productive
work or not, but when I lose my tools, I lose my income.  I haven't yet
found a client that will pay me to troubleshoot IBM troubles.

(By the way, lest you think I am bashing IBM, its also the reason I don't
use Word, Outlook Express, IE, or any other of MS's tools designed to give
me the full MS experience.  They were the ones that taught me to let the
other guy have the thrill of the new disaster.)

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@MartinVT.com