John,
There is a known bug that causes the Editor to freeze or blow up that you
might not know about.  When keeping on Extras -> Highlight line and editing
(or maybe browsing as well) an ILE RPG program, the Editor freezes or blows
up when you are scrolling after awhile.  This appears to occur on any
operating system except Windows NT and only occurs in ILE RPG programs.  We
duplicated the problem by editing an ILE RPG program and scrolling with the
arrow keys down several screens then up several screens then down .....
Hak Lui was able to duplicate it once but last I knew it was still in
review as my PMR on this was updated to say it could not be duplicated
again.  I have used CODE/400 on Windows NT for many months without a crash
related to this.  Someone on Windows 2000 had their Editor blow up or
freeze about every other day at first until we found out why.  Unchecking
Extras -> Highlight line always fixes the problem.
Did you have Extras -> Highlight line unchecked when the Editor froze?

** John wrote:
WDT V5R1 w/SP4
W2K w/SP2

(recent scratch install of both)

While scrolling up & down through the topmost source member of an
horizontal
split view, the editor freezes and must be killed using task manager.

Now for the question; anyone know where the auto-save docs are stored on
the
local drive?

John Taylor