Phil;

Now that I am at work, I can see what you mean.  In the Program Development
Manager (PDM) when you ask for a compile of a file, it asks if you want to
delete the object.  This is not a function of the compile command, but a
function of PDM.  Where the compile commands for programs have a replace
option, you can have them replaced when you compile from Code 400
editor.  When you compile a file, you don't have that option because it is
not on the compile command.  You could delete/rename the file from Code
Projects before you compile your file source.

Hope this helps.

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Student Loan Fund of Idaho / UnLtd