From: Jon Paris [mailto:Jon.Paris@Partner400.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 1:37 PM
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: CPO work properly on Win2K?

 >> Yep, I heard it was a better memory manager. Is this not true? I'm a 400
bigot, I don't know much about the PC OS world! ;-)

The only thing I've heard from people using Me is that it stinks and (if
this is possible) is even more unreliable than 98.  Many businesses that
purchased PCs with it as a pre-load are scratch installing 98 or upgrading
to WIn 2K even though it costs them.  It is very much a home PC/play games
and MP3s release.  If you want something in the Windows line that even
approximates a real OS then you need Win2K.

I've been using it for 6+ months now for Code/400 and a whole bunch more and
would never go back to any "home" flavor of Windows.  With Win 2K I have a
PC that is almost as reliable as my OS/2 machine of 5 years ago!!

Jon Paris
Partner400