Craig,

I just want to mention what we have found, and we have both RPG Alive and
Code/400.  RPG Alive is nice and works great for what it does but it cannot
be compared to Code/400.  We have switched to Code/400 and don't miss RPG
Alive at all.  While it would be nice to see the levels while editing it
isn't a big deal to look at the indent view in Code/400 if you need to.
Sure, if they added the functionality to Code/400 it would be great but I
wouldn't put it on top of my priority list.  Regarding point 1 - You state
that RPG Alive increases your productivity, Code/400 increases it a lot
more.  Don't know about point 2 but then we bought Code/400 when it cost
extra.  By the way, it isn't really free it is just that all the development
tools are now bundled together.  And point 3, if the network goes down you
don't lose anything because you are editing locally on your PC all the time
anyway.  If necessary you can save it to your local disk until the network
is available again.  Also, Code/400 has an auto-save feature that
periodically saves your work for you in case you have a problem with your
PC.

Opinions from a very satisfied Code/400 user,

Scott Mildenberger