"Automatically save changes on exit" is a user setting in the settings
notebook (Tools->settings).  The default is for this not to be checked. If
this is checked then changes will be saved on exit without asking.  If it
is not checked then you will be asked at exit if you want to keep your
changes or not.

However I can't imagine that you care about such details right now but I
know how you feel -- been there, done that, don't ya know.

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@ca.ibm.com
voice 416 448 3199, fax 416 448 4414

Please respond to code400-l@midrange.com