Along this vein, can you get it to not do the dds check?  Sometimes I want
to view a dspf just to see something and if would use whatever was cached
the prior time it would good enough.  I know nothing has been changed with
the fields that are being referenced.

Also, sometimes some fields get resolved and some don't - even when they're
in the same reference file.  I notice this only when I open a local copy.
If I open the copy on the as/400 then that doesn't happen.

Phil