Hi Phil,

Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me. I can see the merits of
both approaches, and am not surprised that customers are divided on the
issue.

What would be _really_ nice, is the ability to edit multiple members within
the same window, where the source members are separated by some type of
frame(s).  Then you do away with all of the annoying focus issues that arise
when using separate windows!

I know... dream on...

Thanks,

John Taylor